- FIRE SUPPRESSION
- OTHER CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
- ION-EXCHANGE RESINS
MAPP gas is a trademarked name belonging to Linde Group, previously to Dow, for a fuel gas based on a stabilized mixture ofmethylacetylene (propyne) and propadiene. The name comes from the original chemical composition: methylacetylene-propadienepropane. MAPP gas is also widely used as a generic name for UN 1060 stabilised methylacetylene-propadiene (unstabilised methylacetylene-propadiene is known as MAPD). MAPP gas is widely regarded as a safer and easier-to-use substitute for acetylene.
1. Actual burning temperature: approach 3600°H.
2. The full burning time: nearly 3 hours.
3. Scientific blend proportion and good flame to guarantee good welding result and shorten working time.
4. Temperature (Degree Celsius) 20 degree C,Pressure (psig)110psig.
5. Diameter 75mm,High 267mm,Gross weight 980g,convenient for holding and taking.
1. Mapp gas is a mixture of various hydrocarbons, principally, methylacetylene , propadiene and
2. It produces a relatively hot flame (2976°C) with a high heat release in the primary flame (inner cone) (15,445kJ/m3) less than for acetylene (18,890 kJ/m3) , but much higher than for propane (10,433 kJ/m3).
3. The secondary flame also gives off a high heat release, similar to propane and natural gas ,The combination era lower flame temperature more distributed heat source and larger gas flows compared with acetylene results in a substantially slower pierce time.
1. Its diameter is 75mm height 280mm and gross weight 880g convenient for holding and carrying.
2. Theweldingtemperaturecanbereached 1350°C and the burning temperature can be reached 1980°C under condition of anaerobic combustion-supporting.
3. The burning time can be gotten 2 hours and 40mins continuance under normal working circumstance
4. It guarantees you good jointing and shorter working time because of its scientific blend proportion and favorable flame characteristic.
Package and Delivery:
• 16oz / 453.6gm per cylinder,
• 12 cylinders/carton,
• 17004 cylinders/ 20ft container.