- FIRE SUPPRESSION
- OTHER CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
- ION-EXCHANGE RESINS
“Impulse” Carbonate Gas Fire Fighting Modules are designed for carbon dioxide (СО2) extinguishment of class A (solid substances), B (liquid substances), C (gaseous substances) fires and live equipment.
Fire-fighting activity may be performed throughout the volume, throughout the volume on site or along the horizontal.
Scope of Application:
– storages and depositories; – archives, museums; – gas compressor stations; – warehouses; – industrial facilities;
– wide range of modules for objects of various volumes and applications;
– manufacturing of all accessories;
– high-quality components, nonstop incoming control;
– calculation of mass of the firefighting agent and hydraulic analysis are provided by the available software.
Modules and batteries are manufactured in different modifications depending on the fire suppressant capacity, type of start-up and mounting.
Fire suppressant capacity – 40; 50; 67,5; 80; 100 liters.
Modes of start-up – electromagnetic, pyrotechnic, pneumatic, and manual.
Type of mounting – without mounting (in support, cylinder rack).
All the modules are equipped by the mass loss controllers (MLC) which prevent the loss of fire-fighting agent over 5%.
Module’s maximum load with СО2 – 0.7 KG/L. Maximum mass of the gaseous fire-fighting agent in the module is the product of filling coefficient multiplied by fire suppressant capacity.
Components for the “Impulse” Gas Fire Fighting Systems
All the components for gas fire-fighting systems are manufactured, namely: collectors, high-pressure hoses, education gears, pressure alarms, and accessories.